- Ninkasi Award: Given to the brewer with the most wins in the final round of the National Homebrew Competition.
- Homebrew Club of the Year: Goes to the club that earns the most points in the six AHA club only competition and in both rounds of the National Homebrew Competition.
- Gambrinus Club Award: Given to the club having the most Final Round points per the number of entries from the club in the National Homebrew Competition. (Tidbit: Named after King Gambrinus, the unofficial Patron Saint of Beer)
- Homebrewer of the Year: Best of show beer judged from all gold medal winners in all 23 beer categories.
- Meadmaker of the Year: Best of show mead judged from all gold medal winners in all three mead categories.
- Cidermaker of the Year: Best of show cider judged from the gold medal winners in the two ciders categories.
North American Brewers Association
- North American Beer Award
International Brewing Awards
- Brewing Oscars: Founded in 1886 and is judged by commercially practicing brewers.
World Beer Awards
- World’s Best Label
- World Beer Awards: global awards selecting the best internationally recognized beer styles.
World Beer Cup
- World Beer Cup Awards
Great American Beer Festival
- Gold, silver, and bronze awards in 75 beer style and categories